This course includes classroom and range time learning revolvers and semi-automatic pistols. Students learn rules for safe gun handling; pistol parts and operation; ammunition; shooting fundamentals; range rules; various shooting positions; cleaning of their pistol; and continued opportunities for skill development. Students will receive a Basic Pistol course completion certificate.
CCNC Basic Pistol Course
Please bring the following to class:
- Positive Attitude & Willingness to Learn while having Fun!
- A Handgun will be provided (You may bring your own if you wish)
- If you bring your own firearm please bring 50 Rounds of ammunition
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Pen & Notebook
- Range Appropriate Clothing (Beprepared for dirt, mud and rain) Please avoid low cut or loose tops/shirts as hot brass could potentially burn your skin.
- Lunch/Snacks - We will break for lunch and you may shop locally or bring your own lunch.
Your admission cost includes:
• Bottles of water
• Cost of Instruction
• Cost of Range Time/Fee's
- Rental Handgun as well as Eye & Ear Protection
• Transportation to Range (optional)
- 50 Rounds of Ammunition
• Course Completion Certificate