4 Hour Course – Students learn rules for safe gun handling; various rifle types, rifle parts and operation; ammunition components and differences; shooting fundamentals; range rules; shooting from the various positions such as bench rest, prone, sitting, standing and kneeling; cleaning your rifle, and other opportunities for skill development
Rifle 101 (Call Us For Details)
Please bring the following to class:
- Positive Attitude & Willingness to Learn while having Fun!
- A Rifle will be provided (You may bring your own if you wish)
- If you bring your own firearm please bring 50 Rounds of ammunition
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Pen & Notebook
- Range Appropriate Clothing (Beprepared for dirt, mud and rain) Please avoid low cut or loose tops/shirts as hot brass could potentially burn your skin.
Your admission cost includes:
• Bottles of water
• Cost of Instruction
• Cost of Range Time/Fee's
• Transportation to Range (optional)
• Fundamental Safety Course Completion Certificate